Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Progress...

That's what we've been making lately. Aside from Rob, I'll be posting updates, behind the scenes fun, photos & the occasional video clip. Rob & I want to make this video as high quality as possible. From the skating to the filming to the final product.  I will say this, it's only April, the weather is just starting to break and the tricks I've seen go down so far are ridiculous. It's going to be an amazing summer & fall, so get hyped. Oh yeah, I'm Eric (or 74Films), see you out there.

P.S.-You can click on the photos for bigger versions.

Davon Blue
Davon feeling blue.

PB Lifted
Parking blocks are fun. Go skate one today.

Hendy Thinking
"I think I can, I think I can."

Hendy Wall Ollie
Done.

Rob Angle 2
Rob doing what it takes to get the best angle.

Garrett Back
Garrett McDevitt's back. Who said skateboarding was easy?

Hendy Big 180
Hendy killing it #1.

Hendy Big Kickflip
Hendy killing it #2.

No comments: