Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Hopefully I won't have to put this video out on Blue Ray.

I don't like to say, "We're starting the new PLUS video."  To me, video's should always be in a constant state of motion.  Once you get enough footage that you think you can put out a product that people will be happy with, you start (or finish) editing and there you go.   Once that one's out, the next one starts.  It would seem more accurate to say we're finishing the next PLUS video.  That's really what we're doing.  From now on, let's work to get this one finished and in your DVD player.  It's been nearly two years since KEEP ON PUSHIN'.   I guess it's time we got this next one finished.   

Oh, and I guess this one's called  SKATEBOARDING RULES.   It reminds me of a Daykare tee we did way back that said, Skateboarding is Fun.  I enjoy wearing that tee to this day because it's the fucking truth.  So is the title of this video.   What says it better?  Skateboarding rules.  Period.

No comments: